PMS and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder. Listen and discover more. The Drummartin Clinic Podcast is a great way to listen to our auditory content at a time and a place most convenient to yourself.
In this episode Dr Patrick Magovern discusses PMS and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder.
In particular he explores
- Differentiating PMS/PMDD,
- Oestrogen dominance PMS,
- Oestrogen deficient PMS,
- The relationship between oestrogen and serotonin.
- The relationship between progesterone and GABA
- Frequently unrecognised symptoms of oestrogen deficiency,
- It’s not just a case of adding progesterone,
- The role of zinc deficiency,
- Elevated free copper
- Magnesium deficiency,
- No adrenaline and adrenaline excess,
- Dopamine deficiency,
- Parallels between ADHD and PMS/PMDD,
- Liver detoxification issues, chemical sensitivity, fungal toxins and PMS
- Keeping a PMS symptom diary,
- I don’t deficiency in breast pain,
- Symptoms of elevated free copper,