PROBLEMS MOST FREQUENTLY TREATED
At the Drummartin Clinic, the disorders and problems most frequently treated include:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, post viral/post-infective symptoms which are not resolving,
- Brain fog
- Persistent/ recurrent infections including chest and sinus infections and persistent vaginal thrush.
- Dry eye problems
- Problems involving moulds, fungal toxins and chemical sensitivity
- Irritable bowel syndrome, food sensitivity, unexplained digestive aches and pains,
- Rheumatoid arthritis, connective tissue/ collagen disorders such as SLE. Fibromyalgia, joint pains and morning stiffness, osteoarthritis and non-specific joint pains.
- Migraine and the many forms of headache
- Difficult menopause, libido issues, severe period pain, premenstrual syndrome, polycystic ovarian syndrome, premenstrual dysphoric disorder and endometriosis.
- Long-term unresponsive dysthymia and mood issues , anxiety issues or combined mood and anxiety issues not fully responsive to standard medical treatment.
- Skin problems including eczema, psoriasis, persistent itch,
- Persistent skin tingling, neurological symptoms such as vertigo, unexplained balance issues, numbness and tingling in the limbs, sensitivity to electrical shocks,
- Long-term back, neck, interscapular, lumbar and sacro-iliac joint pain
- Light and sound sensitivity