WORKING IN PARALLEL WITH YOUR GP
- If you have worrisome, sinister or time sensitive symptoms please make sure that these are investigated before coming to see us – we do not want you to fall between the potential ‘cracks’ in the medical care system
- Your own GP is your go-to person for acute illness. I do not replace your GP.
- My job is to, over the course of a series of medical consultations, attempt to work out why you are suffering from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, eczema, asthma, recurrent sinus infections, PMS or PMDD, or “just feeling rotten all the time”. ….. etc. the list is endless.
- The job is to find out what is going on and treat it. To get you feeling truly well.
- When you are well again, I will either review you occasionally or not at all, as you wish.
- If your system is fragile or if I am prescribing medicines for you, then I will have to see you every six months.
- If I am not prescribing for you and you are feeling wonderful and you and I agree that regular reviews are necessary, then you may never need to consult me again.
- As a general rule for individuals under 16 years old I require a GP or consultant referral.
For more information please contact us for more information